Re: [TowerTalk] Need a bit of help fairly pricing an AB-577

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need a bit of help fairly pricing an AB-577
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:59:02 -0500
Grant,

I would consider the $50 for palletizing more than fair, were it me
looking for one, and you're right - the buyer will likely be across
country - that's how it always seems to happen. Obviously it would be
best packed that way and most likely to arrive in good shape and
complete. I'd also think most would be fine with the condition as it
would be used at their location to hold antennas and not for some sort
of display where they'd need all the additional parts (like the hammer
and digging bar, for example).

Pricing seems to be all over the place. They were reasonable a while
back, but I've seen their prices skyrocket in the past year or two.
Good luck with it - I don't think you'll have any problem finding a
buyer.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio