Re: [TowerTalk] Cage Dipole Project Question

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cage Dipole Project Question
From: "David J. Sourdis - HK1A" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 07:02:47 -0500
If I am not wrong in The Antenna Compendium vol. I or vol. II, there is a wide
bandwidth dipole made with only two wires spaced about 6 feet for 160m, wires
meet at the ends on each half of the antenna. The author says it spans 1.8-2.0
MHz under 2:1 SWR. A scaled model for 3.75 MHz is under 2:1 for 3.5-4.0 MHz.
73

David
HK1A
EC5KXA