Re: [TowerTalk] Odd radial field question

To: "Charlie Gallo" <Charlie@TheGallos.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Odd radial field question
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:05:34 -0400
Yes I think that sounds like a great idea. I would look at brazing or
cadwelding the connections between the expansion joints. Join them in
several places so if one joint fails you will still be OK. I would bring out
solid copper side connections from the mesh  in lots of places and join them
to various radials in your radial field. None of these radials are resonant
so I wouldn't worry about the length to much.

Mark N1UK