[TowerTalk] Top load inductor for 160M "TEE"

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Top load inductor for 160M "TEE"
From: "k3hx@juno.com" <k3hx@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 01:44:13 GMT
I'm planning a top-loaded "TEE" for 160M.  The vertical section is 50'
long and the top loading wire is 46' long with the vertical coming down at the
center.  I plan on putting a loading coil at the junction of the vertical and
horizontal elements and would be grateful for a recommendation of value.
Perhaps some kind soul who is more computer-savvy than I can conjure up an
appropriate value.

72,

Tim Colbert  K3HX

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%