Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum scoring

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum scoring
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 19:04:34 -0400
I just recently tried this mix...NAPA engine parts cleaner and 3M medium
foam sanding pad.  Its like wet sanding with an agent that melts the
oxidation or at least loosens it and then the pad breaks it loose and
polishes the aluminum. Very little effort required to clean off the gunk
that has accumulated for years of exposure.

Good Luck,
dave
wa3gin