Re: [TowerTalk] Problem With Force12 C31XR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Problem With Force12 C31XR
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 22:15:07 -0500
I had the same problem with my C-31XR that I installed in 1999 or 2000 and
took down and sold when I moved from AZ in 2006.  I had to remove the tip
tube to raise the center frequency into the 15M band.

Tom, N6BT, subsequently told me that later production changes to the feed
system solved the problem, and that was before he sold the company, of
course.

Jim