Re: [TowerTalk] HG52-ss cable

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HG52-ss cable
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 16:27:18 -0700
Jim,

This is why God gave a people a thinking brain, when you go to these wire
rope and rigging places you specify what you need, you tell them what you
want and they will either tell yes we have it or, no we don't.

It is a good point you make Jim, people should make sure that they specify
what exactly what they need, most of these wire/rope places to carry the
cable though. We had no problem to find the cable for a US-Towers 55 foot.

The local Wire Rope and Rigging place Stockton, CA can supply exactly the
same wire rope as comes with US-Towers.

Mike