Re: [TowerTalk] 25G questions.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 25G questions.
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:44:19 -0400

On 6/7/2010 2:51 PM, Rex Lint wrote:
> I have some options, one of which is house brackets, for my house on cape
> cod.  How noisy has this been when the wind blows?

I have a 25G bracketed to the end of the shop roof although that is a 2
X 8 rather than the typical 1 X 4 facia(sp?) board.  I've never noticed
any noise from the tower, but then again, I've never slept out
there...yet<:-))

I have heard people remark about noise transmitted from a tower to the
wall, but "I think" that has to do with the individual installation and
tower construction. Also the end of a building/wall if the right/wrong
size could act as a sounding board.

73

Roger (K8RI)