[TowerTalk] Rohn HD3-6-71G Crank Up Tower and Tilt Over Attachment

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn HD3-6-71G Crank Up Tower and Tilt Over Attachment
From: Denis Cote <w1wv_denis@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I have a Rohn model HD3-6-71G (4) section 71 foot crank up tower with tilt over
assembly. The tower is somewhat similar to a Tri-Ex LM-470. I am looking for a
cabling diagram to correctly position the wire rope assemblies. If anyone in
the group has such a copy please contact me at (w1wv_denis AT yahoo.com). I am
also looking for the concrete base assembly drawing as well.

This is an old tower which I have had no success researching background
information. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
Denis Cote
W1WV (email address good on QRZ.com)