Re: [TowerTalk] Installing Rohn Preformed Big Grips

To: markrob@mindspring.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installing Rohn Preformed Big Grips
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:47:22 EDT
Easier than riding a bicycle; just wind them onto the guy wire with a few
inches of guy wire hanging out at the thimble/grip loop. If you leave too
much  guy wire hanging out, trim it with small bolt cutters.

If you put them on about 3/4 of the way, you can easily unwind and
reposition. Otherwise, you probably will destroy them when trying to remove
them.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/1/2010 6:40:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,