Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "grants2@pacbell.net" <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH
From: "J.P." <jp@ezoom.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:21:56 -0700
I agree.

This is not a location I'd be giving any serious thought to as an HF
friendly location.  To invest the time and money you're talking about
will give you a really crappy ROI here.

W2XX/7

At Wednesday, 07/14/2010 on 10:10 am K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 7/14/2010 9:31:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

My advice is to move on. It's much easier  when you're on VHF/UHF
and
higher single frequency where you can put in some  big cavities and
take care of
the problem. You're proposing doing it on  thousands (millions?) of
discrete
frequencies. It'll never be an RF quiet  location.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH
Experience on dozens of commercial sites