[TowerTalk] HyGain 40m element yagi FS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HyGain 40m element yagi FS
From: Eric Dobrowansky K2WD <k2wd@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 17:32:33 +0000 (UTC)

I hope this is ok with the moderators. If not, please delete and accept my
apologies.

For sale:

HyGain Discover 7-3 3 element 40m yagi. Brand new, but out of the boxes. I
started to assemble it, but decided to go another route. I have the elements
assembled. Can be knocked down small enough to fit in an SUV, etc. Also
includes brand new BN4000B 4kw balun.   $1000 Pickup only in Ocean County, NJ,
or I can meet within 150 miles of my QTH.

Eric

K2CB