Re: [TowerTalk] Champion Radio et al

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Champion Radio et al
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:29:35 -0400
I doubt that you'll get kicked off of the towertalk list for honestly
stating your experiences with Champion Radio.  I'm sure that Steve will do
what he can to rectify the problem.

GL,
John

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
From: "Tommy Alderman" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:29:48 -0400

I quickly received several emails warning me, or reminding me, who is the
moderator of this reflector. I am fully aware of who the moderator is and
that changes nothing. Someone ask a tower related question and I responded
with my experience. I am also fully confident that the moderator and the
owner of Champion Radio understands what has been said. I also think he is
an intelligent and responsible person. If I get kicked off this reflector
for honesty, so be it, but I seriously doubt that will happen.
Hams SHOULD share information!
Tom - W4BQF