Re: [TowerTalk] DX eng

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX eng
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:09:19 -0400
I have been told that DX Engineering is a ham radio offshoot of Summit
Racing Equipment, a huge Internet retailer of street and strip
aftermarket car stuff.  As such, they obviously understand how to handle
Internet sales.  Summit has a beat-a-price guarantee -- I wish DX
Engineering did, too, but most of what they sell is proprietary and
pretty pricey, IMO.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,