Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX 48

To: <n8de@thepoint.net>, "Tom Anderson" <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX 48
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:38:49 -0400
Tom:

     The HDBX sections are 8 feet long vs 25G's 10 feet - probably do-able
in a pick-em-up.  As for nesting, I'd suggest nesting the even-numbered
sections together and the odd-numbered sections together.  The size
differences are greater than between adjacent sections and they would nest
more easily.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F