Re: [TowerTalk] surge protectors

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] surge protectors
From: "Pete-N4KW" <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:54:40 -0400
Hi Bill,  Will be looking forward to your return.  I purchased mine through
Florida Power.  They mount it behind the electric meter.  It has two led's
to monitor the line which you can see.  If at any point one side detects a
spike or surge the unit will open up and protect the interior of your home.
By doing so the led goes out, when that happens you call them and they will
come out and replace the surge protector on your line.  The service along
with the protector cost me 5 bucks a month and appears on my electric bill.
73 Pete N4KW