[TowerTalk] Tower gloves redux

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower gloves redux
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:51:53 -0400
TT:

     At Home Despot today I bought a pair of cheap yet, I hope, effective
gloves for use while climbing.  They are made by Firm Grip (a Vietnamese
company) and have padding in the palms and across the back of the third
knuckles.  They are washable and have a Velcro (TM) hook-and-loop type of
fastener at the wrist.  The price is $10.  I found only large sized ones on the
display rack.

     I haven't actually used them on the tower yet, but am looking for an
excuse to climb so I can try them out.  I will probably clip the fingertips
off, though, for more dexterity with hardware atop the tower.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F