Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain 155CA to N6BV spec's

To: "Tim Wininger" <ky5rtim@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hygain 155CA to N6BV spec's
From: "Pete-N4KW" <n4kwpete@centurylink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 22:39:31 -0400
Tim,   About ten years ago I did some optimizing on the 155ca using YO
software.  I still have the software but its not loaded and is a DOS based
program.  I can check through my files as I know I never throw away any
antenna files.  I should still have the spacing and tapper schedule if you
want them.
My modeling was for a single antenna and did not model it as a stack so not
sure how it would behave in that environment.  The antenna worked very well
and I sent my findings to Hy-Gain and Roger (do not recall his call) wrote
back and said he really liked the results but they would stand pat on what
they were using.
73 Pete N4KW