[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Multi-Band Vertical Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Multi-Band Vertical Question
From: hanslg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:23:57 -0400

 If you only have two signals present you will see an extra signal between the
two signal plus weaker signal on each side of the main signal. It is the
difference between the two main signals that is the "key". If you have one
signal at 20MHz and one at 20.010MHz you will find a signal at 20.005MHz. If
you have several main signals you will see a complex picture of all the above
combinations. It will look more like a grass law across the screen.

You will also see the harmonics from each of the main signals.

Hans - N2JFS