[TowerTalk] Rotors at Carroll Co. Fest

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotors at Carroll Co. Fest
From: "Alan Fryer" <N3BJ@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 12:03:23 -0400
Hello

I will have the following refurbed CDE rotors (complete with controls) at
the Carroll County, MD Hamfest on Sunday, Aug. 15th:

Tailtwister
Ham 2
TR-44

All have been cleaned, inside and out, motor oiled, bearings greased,
painted and tested.  Any damaged parts were replaced. The rotor and control
pairs were tested by me this morning.  These were refurbed by a guy that has
done lots of these ove the last 15 years.  Manuals are available on the web.

Hope to see you there !

Alan, N3BJ