Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Insurance

To: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Insurance
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:32:19 -0400
In my area, my agent (State Farm) defines anything on the property as
long as it is associated with the lives of the people living there as an
accessory structure.  After all, would you exclude a garage just because
it was not physically connected.  Anyway, State Farm paid full
replacement cost for a lightning claim on my tower 190 feet from the
house a couple of years ago.  I'm sure there are state-to-state variations.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,