Re: [TowerTalk] Prelube 19 ?

To: K0DAN <k0dan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prelube 19 ?
From: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:28:38 -0700
Hi Dan,
I received this response from Grignard Company to my question of whether
Prelube 19 is more
effective than Prelube 6 in preventing rust and extending the life of
galvanized wire rope used in antenna towers.
(I am not familiar with the Strancore he refers too, I'll have to check it out)

"Yes PreLube 19 would work better however it does skin which could be a
problem with telescoping poles.
Strancore is the best product for this application. About 20 x the protection
of prelube 6 and does not skin."

Etienne "TN" Grignard
Grignard Company LLC
505 Capobianco Plaza