Re: [TowerTalk] MDS RC1 Digital Rotor Control Box

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MDS RC1 Digital Rotor Control Box
From: "Steve Norris" <w5ki@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:36:42 -0500
Hi Jorge,

I have used the RC1-Y (for the Yaesu rotors) for a few years now.  I,
personally, have been very pleased.  Not only was the price good, it added
PC control via serial port for my G800, which I did not have with the original
Yaesu controller I was using.

When the Yaesu box failed, I did not want to pay a high price for repair and
still not have PC control, when the MDS unit could provide it at its good
price.

I use the free "LP-Rotor" software with it and am very happy.

73, Steve, W5KI