[TowerTalk] Anyone in South Florida need a mast?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anyone in South Florida need a mast?
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:00:59 -0400
Thanks to everyone who helped me find a suitable mast!

I'm looking for someone in South Florida to share a ~20' heavy duty
antenna mast - 2" OD, 0.25" wall 1026 DOM tubing, galvanized. Half of
it (about 10') will be about $160. This is a great, stiff heavy duty
mast to use from the rotor to a heavy antenna. This is new, hot dipped
galvanized, ready to put on top of your tower. I can help get it to
you in Dade/Broward/Palm Beach. Reply if you're interested.

--
Mickey Baker
Fort Lauderdale, FL