Re: [TowerTalk] Piece needed for 4BTV vertical

To: <jpk5lad@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Piece needed for 4BTV vertical
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <wa9vrh@dishmail.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 18:31:46 -0500
Hi Jim,

I have a 10m trap from a 4BTV that did not survive two 110' black locust
trees.

The trap shows continunity but the top of it has about a 10 to 15 degree
tilt to it.

Here's the deal. I will send it to you and if it is good you send me cost of
the postage to send it. If it's not good
you throw it away (or whatever) and you owe me nothing.

Let me know and is your address good on QRZ?

73 Larry WA9VRH