[TowerTalk] RG213 AND ROTOR CABLE

To: "'Tom Osborne'" <w7why@frontier.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG213 AND ROTOR CABLE
From: "Craig Clark" <jcclark@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 16:58:35 -0400
Sorry Tom and thanks. I got sidetracked and lost my train of
thought...........derailed you could say.

To clarify, I was describing Davis's Buryflex coaxial cable.

That said, we also sell PE covered rotor cables in several flavors for
direct burial and extreme environment installations.

My apologies for the confusion.

Craig Clark K1QX
Radioware
PO Box 209