Re: [TowerTalk] Attic Based Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Attic Based Antennas
From: Mirko S57AD <miroslav.sibilja@amis.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:05:15 +0200
  Some 40 years ago I've been in almost same situation, dwelling in huge
mansion building with attic 50' * 33' (15m * 10m).  I simply made bent
dipole around the attic (nailed dipole wire to wooden beams), which
performed pretty well for me (local rag-chewing on CW).  I  think it
should work pretty well for you as well, with each side of dipole bent
in 3 * 20' sides of squared U shape...

where O is feedpoint of dipole.  (Drawing not in scale, of course, :-D )...

73  Mirko, S57AD

  Na 9/9/2010 3:35 PM, Dave Tipton, W5DMT je pisal: