Re: [TowerTalk] gided tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] gided tower
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:51:11 -0400

On 9/17/2010 8:18 AM, TexasRF@aol.com wrote:
> Tom/all, While it is readable, it sure slows me down. Probably means I am
> not nearly as smart as I thought!

By the time I realized the first and last letter part, then just focused
on the words instead of the letters I was able to read it as fast as I
could properly spelled words...with a couple of exceptions.  Which is
kinda scary.  OTOH half the time when I get into technical stuff my
spell checker changes the properly spelled words into something else.
<:-))  If I want it spelled correctly I need to cut and past the whole
thing into my word processor and then back into my mail program after
the word processor ... processes it. So please accept the few and
sometimes not so few misspelled words in my posts. At my age I'm happy
to get the content correct and maintain continuity.

Remember: It's the thought that counts.

73

Roger (K8RI)