[TowerTalk] I need charts for old Tristao Guyed crank ups

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I need charts for old Tristao Guyed crank ups
From: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 01:51:06 -0400
In the past several years I have fielded requests for old Tristao CTL crank
ups.  I need the sheets on CTL 100, 200, 400 and perhaps evn the short lived
500 in 10 foot sections and CTL 200, 300, and 500
in 20 foot sections.

If you have any or all I will pay for mailing.

I need to rebuild my info.

The CTL series was also sold as Mosley Towermaster towers.  Not to be
confused with later Tristao Towermaster towers made by Lou in a Woodlake, CA
facility.

73 Dave K4JRB