Re: [TowerTalk] Sommer

To: <tsm1@tmcom.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sommer
From: Hans Oortman <pa3arw@euronet.nl>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 23:25:04 +0200
Unfortunately Alf passed away about 2 years ago....and his company died with
him...
His antennas have not:  I still have a 708(8 bander) from him in use for
almost 16 years now..have had no problems and imho mechanically as well as
electrically the best I have ever had.....and I have had a lot of
antennas......hi
I have overhauled it completely this summer and it is good on 8 bands for
another 16 years...I hope I'll live longer than this antenna...hi

Try to find a used one..

73's

Hans
PA3ARW