Re: [TowerTalk] balun beads for 9913

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] balun beads for 9913
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:02:54 -0700
  Obviously, normal precautions about bending radius should be observed.
It is NOT necessary for these chokes to have a tight bend radius to be
effective.  I recommend turns of reasonable diameter that satisfy that.
Above about 15 MHz, turns should  spaced widely apart except where they
go through the core. See the text, measured data, and photos.

73, Jim K9YC