Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain rotor controllers cabling

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain rotor controllers cabling
From: Barry Gross <n1eu@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:23:29 -0700 (PDT)
I've received several private replies that indicate folks aren't aware that
Hy-Gain was installing rear panel mount 8-pin Cinch Jones connectors in the
later Hy-Gain Ham IV rotor controllers instead of 8-pin terminal strips.

I will proceed with the informed assumption that pin numbers 1-8 are
identically connected.

Barry N1EU