[TowerTalk] Rope Snubbers

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rope Snubbers
From: "Don Tucker" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:58:26 -0700
I've a about 60 feet from the house to the tower. I'd like to get the coax
and cables off the ground. I can put a big SS screw eye at the 2nd level of
the house and a SS HD snap hook at the top of the lower crankup tower
section.  The bundle is 4 big coax (213) and 1 small 58X coax, 2 rotor type
cables and one small cable for 12V.

I cannot for the life of me remember the knot which produces a nice snubbing
anchor for use in holding the cable bundles up at each end. I do remember
from way back that it distributed the holding power across several links in
the snubbing knot.

Anyone who can pass this snubbing knot to me I'd me appreciative????

Don W7WLL