Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Fed Tower

To: kshaddrick@jetup.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Fed Tower
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:52:02 EST
For matching a 25 +j0 load at 1.8 MHz, a 25 ohm reactance can be connected
from the measurement point to ground. Then the series capacitor can then be
 tweaked for resonance and minimum vswr.

The shunt reactance can be an inductor or capacitor, your choice. If an
inductor, it will take care of d.c. grounding issues.

Happy tuning!

Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 11/7/2010 4:56:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,