Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Compaitibility

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>, <rex@lint.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor Compaitibility
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:49:17 -0500
You may have to adjust the controller calibration slightly, but that's
normal even between the same model of rotor.

Using remote relays, I share a single DCU-1 and control cable between two
Ham IV rotors and one T2X rotor. The DCU-1 is calibrated for the T2X, and
it's slightly off for the HAM IV rotors. But not enough to matter for the
beamwidths of the antennas involved.

73, Dick WC1M