Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Upside down rotor

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting. com" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Upside down rotor
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 04:40:52 +0000
No need to mount anything the wrong way up.... Many of the older TV rotors
had the mast go right thru the rotor so no need to mount the rotor upside
down...  And even in the case of the bell type rotors, just fix the top stub
mast and attach your loop to the bottom (lower mast adapter or similar) and
you will accomplish what you want...

Don
VE6JY