Re: [TowerTalk] Does anyone have a rotor head for ez-way tower?

To: gillie@pa.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Does anyone have a rotor head for ez-way tower?
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:35:30 EST
Now that sounds like a liberated woman! And at her age, Bravo!

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 11/18/2010 8:47:21 A.M. Central Standard Time,
gillie@pa.net writes:

This  must be happening a lot down that way. My wife's sister, age 75, was
unpacking from a camping trip this week. She inadvertently left one of her
handbags sitting on the recycle bin. 24 hours later, after realizing that
her bra's and panties were nowhere to be found, she remembered where she
had
left them sit. She went outside and the recycle bin was empty and her
"valuables" were gone. She too is in need of replacements before she makes
her annual visit to our house for Thanksgiving!
73 Bill