Re: [TowerTalk] Proximity of monobanders

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Proximity of monobanders
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:03:22 -0500
If you're using linear loaded 40m elements, they are most likely not
resonate on 15m and your spacing is probably adequate.   I have had almost
no interaction mixing 20m and 40m beams if that is an option.   Of course a
program such as EZNEC will easily show any 15/40 interaction as well as how
four long boom 15m beams will work at your proposed spacing.  If you
purchase OptiBeam antennas, Tom will most likely do the modeling work for
you to ensure good results.  Perhaps other antenna manufactures do the same.

John KK9A