Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft Parts from MFJ
From: "n4zkf" <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:18:06 -0500
My "last" dealings with them, I bought a 4k beam balun. They sent a dipole
balun (no V in it for the boom but a hanging hook). I called, they said
return it. I had to pay shipping for their mistake
to get it back to them. I lived with it. BUT, 3 weeks later when no BEAM
balun came I called and they told me, "she is on vacation and won't make any
until she gets back".

Now I knew they were a one horse show but spare me. THEN, they tell me when
she GETS back and makes me one, I will have to pay for the shipping again to
get it to me.
This is when I cancelled, made my own and never looked back.

Has anyone seen the video on this place? They are actually proud of their
2X4 built benches with carpet on them. (static?) They also show off a 35
year old dirty pool
wave solder machine. They have all the equipment they are building stacked
on top of each other. No wonder it's all scratched. It's a shame, they have
some great ideas. Just no QC.

Dave n4zkf