Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass cross-boom material?

To: 'TowerTalk' <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fiberglass cross-boom material?
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 07:56:57 -0500
The "manual"/spec. sheet for the Hy-Gain boom calls it "high-strength."
It's 5ft. long with a max. diameter of 1 3/8in. No mention of the wall
thickness: I am assuming that it is tubular rather than solid, because
it has metal sleeves where the antennas would be clamped -- to avoid
crushing.

73

Alan NV8A