Re: [TowerTalk] Tuners

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tuners
From: "Tommy Alderman" <aldermant@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 06:26:37 -0500
Gosh - I think most reflector hams have no sense of humor whatever! Why does
everyone have to take everything so damn serious? Smile once in a while!

Of course yagi's are better than wires but in a hobby, it is fun to try
stuff! I now use 40m and tri-band OptiBeam yagis and yes, the difference is
tremendous. Answers below:

(Tom - W4BQF)