[TowerTalk] 80 meter dipole with open sleeve parasitic

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80 meter dipole with open sleeve parasitic
From: "W7ZZ" <w7zz@wavecable.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 21:44:30 -0800
N6RY and I (mostly N6RY) designed a very broadband open sleeve 80 dipole, fed
with coax, that works very well.  I have remodeled this for 40, 30 and 20
meters.  I would be happy to send anyone the EZNEC files for all versions of
the antenna upon request, but I'm leaving for vacation, so it would be ten days
or so before you'd get a reply from me.  So far, only the 80 m antenna has been
built and is in operation.  the 40, 30 and 20 versions are models only so far.

73, Doug W7ZZ