Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for G5RV

To: Kevin Normoyle <knormoyle@surfnetusa.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for G5RV
From: DGB <ns9i2016@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:22:10 -0600
Wow, it is complicated ... no ones ever figured that out and give me an
answer? I should have known, ask 100 hams an opinion and you'll get 200
(at least) opinoins, non with a direct answer!

Guess I'll have to bake a few plastic boxes and find out for myself,
once I get back up home and can run some power!

tnx all, I love it!

73 de ns9i ... dwn here in the balmi 60 deg F