Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain HG70HD "Screeches" when cranked up or down

To: n5xz@earthlink.net, "Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HyGain HG70HD "Screeches" when cranked up or down
From: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:11:51 -0800 (PST)
My TriEx W51 did the same and it turned out the problem was in the Fulton
winch.  Replaced the winch and no more problems.  Tried just the disc pads bu
that didn't work so I replaced the whole winch.  Mine sounded like a scrfeaming
banshee and neighbors thought I was beating my XYL (laughter).

Tom, WW5L