Re: [TowerTalk] Free Crankup/Antennas-Glendale, AZ

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Free Crankup/Antennas-Glendale, AZ
From: "Jim McDonald" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 04:04:08 -0600
Another, I think more likely, possibility, given the Phoenix real estate
situation these days (the one posted below is in Glendale, a suburb of
Phoenix), is the ham owner lost the house in a foreclosure and didn't take
the tower down before moving.  Many (most?) houses there are being bought by
investors now that prices are so low and unemployment is so high, so the
buyer is anxious to get the place ready to rent and needs the tower gone
quickly.

(I was lucky and sold my house near Phoenix and moved just before the real
estate peak in 2006.)

Jim N7US