Re: [TowerTalk] Adding reflector to 40-meter vertical

To: <RLVZ@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Adding reflector to 40-meter vertical
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:55:54 -0500
Hi Dick -

If "easy"is important, it might be easier to just put up a parasitiec
reflector.  Resonate at 6.7-6.8 MHZ  and place about 25 feet behind your
present vertical.  It will affect your SWR but if your Xmtr will tune ok and
your feed line isn't too long ( lossy) you should be good to go. Without a
lot of fuss your gain and f/b should be about the same as driven two
element.

Gene / W2LU