Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp-on PL259 et al

To: k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp-on PL259 et al
From: k2qmf@juno.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:45:38 -0500
Hello all,

At the risk of repeating this request,

Can someone please post a part number and supplier
of a GOOD crimping tool for RG-213 Coax???
And crimp/solder connectors for same??

Many Thanks in advance...

73,
Ted  K2QMF

On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 15:19:23 -0500 K8RI on TT <k8ri-on-towertalk@tm.net>
writes:
> On 2/12/2011 1:17 PM, Peter Dougherty wrote:

$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d56f1ac55d9735f3f8st01vuc