[TowerTalk] book

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] book
From: Bob Gibson <w5rg@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 18:50:31 -0800 (PST)
Well it does mine..and I bought the book just for the hell of it..I'd like to
know about the test..I have a Steppir and think it's good but a monobander is
best..and think a log is just as good..you can't tell 1-2bd on a S-meter..and
all the junk in the the air motors and wire.....I made a big mistake of putting
a Steppir above a 40 meter beam.I would gladly give this Steppir away for a
monobander any day...Just pay the Crane to get it down!! Bob Gibson W5RG