[TowerTalk] Tribander comparison test

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tribander comparison test
From: RLVZ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:51:21 EST
If you can do a "stack" for the price of one SteppIR then you also have
the advantage of having a wider take off angle which can make 5-15dB
difference.

I loved my SteppIR Yagi until a wind storm blew an element off  and rain
water got in and wrecked a motor.  That's when I decided  it was too much
maintenance for me.

73,
Dick- K9OM

I would still take the simplicity of a good LP. For that matter you
could stack a pair of T-10's for the price of a single SteppIR, or even a
TH-11, including the cost of a side gate - or spend your money on getting
the T-10 higher.
Gene / W2LU