[TowerTalk] KT-36 ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT-36 ??
From: "Clint Talmadge W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:55:02 -0600
I just received what is left of a KT-36 ?? - It is in real rough shape with
the boom broken in one place and cut in another.  At least two of the
element to boom mounts are broken and another shows some interior cracks. M2
has the KT-34 manual on line but not the KT-36 - Does anyone know where I
can get a parts list to see if this is worth rebuilding or destined to be a
mono-band antenna? I know that M2 made a few different models of this
antenna and I am guessing this is the older (XA I think was the
designation).

Clint Talmadge - W5CPT